Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Carry on...


I am taking only but a moment to briefly update you on the happenings of my life. 
For starters, I love Edward. 



Wow, I just said it. 
For many years, I have avoided those 3 words, but now they flow so easily from my lips stained red with vino. This is ridiculous, no wonder women and girls all over the word have sleepless nights! I have considered it! However, after todays awful display of teaching, I figure sleepless nights are not the way to go. I also have this fear! It is a fear that I often have when reading a great story, and that is, IT WILL EVENTUALLY END! And then what!? I will go on searching for closure, fulfillment, or sadly, Edward. You must understand one thing, I am barely into the first book, and I am emotionally blah. This is an insane rollercoaster that brings life and darkness into my very unstable life, it will eventually balance out, and that, I am sure of. ;)
Carry on…   

3 comments:

  1. Admitting is the first step to healing Sarah. :D And your so right....once it's over you can't help but turn to other books...like Harry Potter (even better but for different reasons), and the Hunger Games. I'm with you on this journey!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said, there are other books. They will not be Twilight BUT they will be just as good. I promise. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete