Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 1 of FREEDOM

Well, I am done.I just submitted my final paper! Which means I have a lot of work to do.
One of the items on my list of things I will finally do when I am done with my masters is to read the Twilight saga...
I realize I am way behind on this, however, better late than never. So, literally ten minutes ago I bought the book on my Kindle


Another item on my list of things to do, is to get serious about running. My first race in on May 5th. It's a 5K Race for the Cure. On Friday I received my shirt and number in the mail! I know my dad will be running with me and I am so excited to make him proud. I plan on giving cancer the big F U!

So, with that said, I now must find out what the big hype is about this vampire situation. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just don't even know where to begin. But I do know I want to hear your thoughts. Like text me. NOW!

    Also YAY FOR RUNNING!!!!!! You are going to kick some major butt!
    VIVA LOS BONEHEADS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blahahshdsfkjadskal...me screaming ;)

    ReplyDelete