Saturday, April 28, 2012

new moon - in the forecast


Wow…
How my life has changed-in so many ways-over the last week.
And all of this sings the lullaby of Edward.


Yes! I realize I am years behind, but if for one moment I am able to bring fellow lovers of Edward back to their beginnings, I will die a happy person.

“Trust me just this once - you are the opposite of ordinary.”


Oh my heart melts! His words…. Baaaahhh! I hate you-not really-yet I love you OH so much… A little over the top?? Well, I don’t so much care… ;)
Honest to God, I have no idea what the following books hold for me or my life… however, I am constantly in shambles trying to figure out this Jacob-Edward situation…. I understand that eventually there may be a Jacob relationship that cultivates, but how the heck can anyone forget how beautiful-intoxicating-mouthwatering-blushing- EDWARD IS? I have terrified to start the next book, I have a feeling my heart will be ripped out… but I must continue on – because in the words of my big sister Ang, “All will be well… Read on”   

1 comment: