Thursday, May 3, 2012

Obsessions


On occasion, I have become moderately obsessive about “things”.

For example, Pirates of the Caribbean…
When the first Pirates movie came out, I was in love. And by the time the third and at the time final movie came out, I was depressed. I had no clue what I was going to do. In order to keep the spirit of the pirates in me, I started naming my cars.
A little background information-which sadly my family can attest to-I go through cars like-like-like bags of coffee. Perhaps not that frequently, but pretty darn close- therefore-
Car 1. (Which actually was Car 2, because I totaled the first one-however Car 1 was named Audrey-which had nothing to do with pirates- but just wait…)
Anyway back to Car 1. Jack Sparrow
Car 2. Elizabeth Swan
Car 3. The Black Pearl (a little black smart car-rather cleaver)
(I realize now I left out a car – Crush-the sea turtle…)
So, in a way my obsessive nature led me to getting into as many fender benders in order to complete the trio of Pirates J
------- yet, this is something completely different----all together
I am not sure what type of obsessive behaviors will result for my current distractions ---- But I would like to formally apologize to all Twilight fans for ever having judge you in the slightest bit---please forgive me *wink*


Update-finished New Moon in less than 48 hours – 200 pages away from finishing Eclipse --- <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment